How to Enter the Drawings for Experiences
Create an account
If you haven't created an account yet, create one here.
Enter the Drawings
2. Go to the Drawing Entries page during the entry period: Enter Drawings here
3. You may enter each of the Drawings once, one entry for Group Experiences and one entry for Individual Experiences.
4. Click and drag the options into the order you wish to enter the drawing with “1” being your first choice, “2” being your second choice, and so on.
a. Example: If you want a 1-on-1 with Emily Andras as your first choice, click on "Emily Andras 1-on-1" and drag it up to #1.
5. If you wish to have an ASL interpreter present during your call if you win, please check the box 'I need an ASL interpreter."
6. After you have decided on your choices, click "add to cart."
7. Click "view cart" on the popup to double-check your choices.
8. After you are certain of your choices, click checkout and proceed.
9. Enter your billing address. (You won’t have to pay since it is a $0 order.)
10. Click "continue to payment."
11. On the next screen, click "Pay Now"
a. Please note that it says "No payment is required."