Drawings for Earp Curse Con Experiences
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Due to the high demand and limited availability of 1-on-1 video calls, group video calls, gaming video calls, and selfie calls (each an “Experience”), Earp Curse Con will conduct random drawings (“Drawing”) for the opportunity to purchase Experiences. The drawing will give all Earpers a more equal opportunity to purchase Experiences, regardless of time zone or other factors.
By entering one or more Drawing(s) for the opportunity to purchase Experience time slots you are expressly agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- There is no cost to enter a Drawing.
- You may enter only once for “Individual Experiences,” which means 1-on-1 video calls and virtual selfie video calls, and once for “Group Experiences,” which means group video calls and gaming video calls
- Experiences purchased through a Drawing are for your own use only. You may not enter a Drawing or make a purchase for another attendee.
- When you enter one of the Drawings, you will rank your top five (5) choices for that category of Experience (Individual or Group) in order of your preference.
- There will be up to three (3) Drawing rounds for each guest for each category of Experience.
- Individuals selected in the Drawing will be notified at the email address provided at the time of registration and will have approximately 24 hours to purchase the Experience at the listed price.
- You may purchase a maximum of one (1) Individual Experience and one (1) Group Experience through the Drawing.
- If spots remain available following the 24-hour purchase window, another drawing will be held.
- After the third round, any remaining spots will be made available in a general sale.
You may only enter once for Individual Experiences and once for Group Experiences. Duplicate entries or any attempt to circumvent this process will be disqualified.
If you are selected:
If you are randomly selected in a Drawing, you will have approximately 24 hours from the time indicated in your notification email to complete your purchase.
If you fail to select a time slot and make your purchase within the designated window, you will be deemed to have forfeited the opportunity to purchase any Experience in that category through the Drawing. You will still be able to purchase Experiences in the General Sale if any remain available following conclusion of the Drawing.
We are not responsible for any lost or misdirected emails. It is your responsibility to make sure the email address you provided is accurate and able to receive emails from us. Please add email@example.com to your safe senders list to reduce the risk of the emails being directed to your spam or junk folder.
All Sales Final / Experiences Non-transferrable:
All sales are final and there are no refunds for Experiences.
Experiences purchased through the Drawing are for your own use only and are non-transferrable.
Gift certificates are available for purchase if you want to assist others in purchasing an Experience.
How The Drawing Works
When you enter the Drawing, you are asked to rank the guests and Experiences available in that Drawing by order of preference. All guests’ Individual Experiences are included in one Drawing, and all guests’ Group Experiences are included in a separate Drawing.
When you select a guest as your first choice you will be put into their drawing as part of the “First Choice Pool.” If the guest is your second choice, you will be part of their “Second Choice Pool” and so on.
Let’s look at an example: If you ranked a virtual selfie with Jane Doe as your top choice, a 1-on-1 with Jane Doe as your second choice, and a 1-on-1 with Joe Smith as your third choice for Individual Experiences, you will be in the First Choice Pool for Jane Doe’s virtual selfies, in the Second Choice Pool for Jane Doe’s 1-on-1s, and in the Third Choice Pool for Joe Smith’s 1-on-1s. As 1-on-1s and virtual selfies are both Individual Experiences, you will only have an opportunity to purchase one of these Experiences if you are selected in the random drawing.
- Winners will be randomly selected from the First Choice Pool for each guest for each Experience type.
- This means that in the first round, you will only be eligible for Jane Doe’s virtual selfie pool.
- If you are selected in the Round 1 Drawing, you must select a time slot and complete your purchase within the designated time.
- All Winners selected in Round 1, whether they complete a purchase or not, will be removed from all pools for that Experience type in subsequent round.
- If you are selected for the virtual selfie with Jane Doe, you will not be eligible for any other Individual Experiences in the lottery, even if you do not purchase it. You will still be eligible for a Group Experience if you have not yet been selected for one.
- For clarity, if you are selected for an Individual Experience in Round 1, you are not eligible for an Individual Experience in Rounds 2 or 3, irrespective of the guest. If you are selected for a Group Experience in Round 1, you are not eligible for a Group Experience in Rounds 2 or 3, irrespective of the guest.
- Any Experience spots remaining after Round 1 will be included in the Round 2 Drawing, including any that were drawn but not purchased in Round 1.
- Winners will first be randomly selected from any remaining entries in the First Choice Pool for each guest for each Experience type.
- Using the example above, if Jane Doe still has virtual selfie spots available, you will be entered in the Drawing for the virtual selfie.
- If any spots remain for any guest (for each Experience type) after the First Choice Pool Drawing, winners will then be selected from the Second Choice Pool.
- You will now also be eligible for the Experience you ranked as your second choice – in the example above, this would be the Jane Doe 1-on-1.
- If you are selected in the Drawing, you must select a time slot and complete your purchase within the designated time.
- All Winners selected in Round 2, whether they complete a purchase or not, will be removed from the Round 3 pool for that Experience type.
- As with the Round 1 example, if you are selected for any Individual Experience, you will be removed from subsequent Individual Experience pools.
- For clarity, if you are selected for any Individual Experience in Round 2, you are not eligible in Round 3 for an Individual Experience, irrespective of the guest. Similarly, if you are selected for any Group Experience in Round 2, you are not eligible in Round 3 for a Group Experience, irrespective of the guest
- If any Experiences remain after Round 2, they will roll over into Round 3 and the same process will be followed.
- If any spots remain for any guest (for each Experience type) after the First Choice Pool and Second Choice Pool Drawings, winners will then be selected from the Third Choice Pool, and so on.
- For example, if Jane Doe still has 1-on-1s available and there is no one left who selected that as their first or second choice, and if you have not yet been selected for any Individual Experience, you will now be eligible for that Drawing.
- Round 3 Drawings will continue for each Guest (for each Experience type) until there are no more available spots or no more Drawing entries for that guest (for each Experience type).
Any Experiences that remain available after Round 3 will be made available for purchase on a first-come first-served basis in general sales.
Your chances of being selected to purchase an Experience are based on the number of slots available and the number of entries received for each guest (per Experience) in each ranked choice pool, as described above.
ALL ENTRIES ARE FINAL.
By entering the Drawing, you agree to release and hold harmless the convention's organizer, its members, officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the drawing and Earp Curse Con.