Zoom Guide for all Call Participants
Create Zoom account
Create a free Zoom account through https://zoom.us/.
Download/Install Zoom onto your device
We recommend all attendees use a computer with webcam and microphone. If that is not available, you can use phone or tablet for your Zoom call.
For Windows or Mac: Go to https://zoom.us/download and download the “Zoom Client for Meetings.” Then install Zoom.
For Android: Go to your Play store and download/install Zoom (Zoom Cloud Meeting).
For iPhone: Go to App store and download/install Zoom (Zoom Cloud Meeting).
Then login using your Zoom account.
Update Zoom a day before your call
For Windows/Mac: After you sign into Zoom, click on the profile icon on the top right. Then click on “Check for updates.”
For Android: Go to your Play store, search for Zoom, click “Update” if there is any.
For iPhone: Go to App store, search for Zoom, click “Update” if there is any.
Arrive 10 minutes before your call, click on the Zoom link for your call provided by Earp Curse Con on the device you have Zoom installed on.
If the link provided is not working, click on “Join/Join a Meeting” and then manually enter in the meeting ID and passcode.
Zoom Waiting Room – Check Audio / Mic / Video / Name
As you are waiting for your call in the Zoom waiting room (If you are on a computer), you will see something similar to the following on your screen.
1. Click on “Test Computer Audio.”
2. Click on "Test Speaker" to make sure you can hear the sound.
3. Click on "Test Mic," say something into your microphone, then click on it again, and it should play back for you.
4. On the tabs on the left, click on Video and make sure your video is also working.
5. On the tabs on the left, click on Profile to double check your name.
6. Then close the settings window.